Our single-minded mission is to guide students to find their passion and accordingly design their careers and education pathways that lead to a “life by CHOICE, not by chance".
We assist individuals of any age and at any point throughout their lives with tools and the opportunity to have a “career by choice, not by chance”.
We believe that right guidance at the right time improves the chances of success. Systematic presentation of career choices, authentic assessment and impartial education pathways greatly enhance the guidance services.
One life: Make it: The Best. To build a global network of advisors-assisted career development system so that we can make this world a little better than we have got it.
Our programme and career professionals have just ONE specific focus “Excellence in Career Management”.We live and breathe career guidance; nothing else gets in the way.
• To formulate and implement policies governing the provisions of careerlinked education and guidance.
• To develop innovative, appropriate and effective methods and materials for career development that enable informed educational and occupational choices.
• To provide an interface and vital networking channel with greater collaboration, cooperation and cohesion for a diverse and fragmented community of career counsellors.
• To devise and conduct relevant research and practices for the preparation of authentic, evidence-based and measurable career development tools, technology and resources.
• To provide a forum for disseminating effectively its findings and coordinating communication with other bodies engaged in similar activities.
• To provide training and continuing education programs for career professionals who assist people make career decisions with up-to-date knowledge of career pathways, labour market information and resultant decision making.
• To collaborate with schools, colleges, universities, training institutions, government agencies, other voluntary and private sectors to build an excellent careers education system so that people have wider access to the guidance they need to make successful transitions from learning to the world of work;
• To promote the implementation of best practice in careerlinked education and guidance (CEGS) in schools, colleges and higher learning institutions
• To advocate that all people who need career development services can receive it from competent and trained Career Professionals;
• To work with policymakers to formulate a basic quality standard of career education and guidance services in our country.
• Respect for the talent, creativity and boundless potential of all individuals.
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.